Friday, December 11, 2009

A Good Trade

Jason sold one of his vehicles. This came only after he had replaced it with a new ride. He drove an old Jeep truck home from the junkyard. After this event he said to me: "It's always interesting when you are driving something out of the junkyard."
I don't think I have ever known anyone else who would EVER say this. It's a phrase unique to Jason.

Here is the junkyard prize.
Photobucket
He traded it for some miscellaneous car part he had no use for....so it was essentially free.
Since Jason had a new "firewood truck", he no longer needed "Super Turd", his old firewood truck, he made the decison to part with Super Turd. I had to hold back my tears (If you can't sense my sarcasm then there is something wrong with you).
Here is our beloved Super Turd, who left us on a trailer a couple weeks ago. I will give Jason credit for making a 200% profit on her.

Photobucket
What did we do with that profit? We bought a 47 inch, glorious, new t.v.!!! My life has been more fulfilling and meaningful for a whole eight days now.
LCD TV 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
bye bye crappy truck = hello pretty t.v. = happy Audrey

3 comments:

mhuffman said...

I would say that is an awesome trade.

Allison said...

Congrats on the new TV! I only hope that you have a DVR as well...it's my favorite invention of all time. :) Hope you have a super holiday!

Bridget said...

Yay! That is exciting! He reminds me of my dad, collecting junk. We never got fancy tvs though LOL. He would turn around and spend money on such things as golf carts and a slide for the pool we didn't have. :)