Monday, July 6, 2009

A Kid and Kids







Barrett does not have many young human friends, however he is rich in animal friends. He and the baby goats love to play together. Their favorite game is "king of the mountain", which involves them trying to push one another off of the highest surface in the goat pen. It's incredibly cute to witness them all in action.
Many thanks to my mom for the great pics. Barrett found my camera in the diaper bag and it is now in a coma. I have no idea what kind of horrors it experienced, and I will probably never know. I needed a new camera anyway, but it may be a couple weeks.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Did your goat have those babies yet???

Misha said...

So cute! Great photos!

Sam said...

Awwww, your little boy has a little mullet! Absolutely adorable! :-)

Alabaster Mom said...

Barrett looks so handsome in green. We used to love to put you in kelly green when you were little, too.

GaviCaaBob said...

Awww how cute!

Nicole said...

He has a blast with those kids.

crowson2000 said...

my little boy has a baby mullet too. we are in the process of deciding whether or not to cut off the mullet...

Melissa said...

That is so sweet. Austin loves the goats at the petting zoo. He would have a ball if they actually lived with us!

The Rose Queen said...

I love it!!!!!!