One of my mommy blogger friends, Allison, has given me an award. Her blog, The Second Time Around, is one of my favorites to scope out. She has a an October 08 baby boy like me, and she also has a toddler girl (like me...except for the girl part).
Sooo....I'm supposed to list seven things I love, and give the award to seven other bloggers. I'm sure this will go real well, since the last time I gave out awards all of one person claimed it. Those who didn't know who they are, and I know that they are ungrateful turds. Just kidding! I don't want to lose half of my readership today.
1. I love dressing my kids in matching outfits. I figure they will both hate me one day any way, so why not give them ample reasons.
2. I love my goats. They follow me around like I am the messiah, and it makes me happy.
3. I love taking a nap, although it almost never happens anymore.
4. I love pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
5. I love frozen pizzas. I count on them for at least one dinner a week.
6. I love Gunther's fat little thighs.
7. I Love Barrett's wild man hair do.
I will not get burned again. Oh, no. This time I am giving the award out to seven DESERVING people. Here they are (in random order....or is it?)
Samantha of Nicko, Sam, and Parker
Rebecca of The Fun Has Just Begun
Jessica of Viva La Vida
Michelle of Let's Monkey Around
Melissa of Austin and Charleigh
Hayley of Welcome to the Mouse House
and last but not least my favorite new blogger: Liz of A Day in the Life of Savannah
Liz, I bet you didn't know that you'd get an award three days into blogging. haha!