We have a new vehicle in our "collection". We call her Super Turd. Jason bought her from a farmer down the road for $200.What a steal! He has put $100 into her and she purrs like a...a...bobcat with rabies. Another farmer offered us $800 for her. Who knew we could turn a profit on this beauty? Jason doesn't want to sell her, though. We have a shortage of crappy vehicles here.
This is our vehicle roll call:
- 2 Vietnam era military jeeps (one runs)
- An 80's something Jeep Cherokee that is lifted to the sky. AKA: Jeepzilla (runs)
- A very rare 1968 Jeep Gladiator (This one is fully rebuilt, but is in aprroximately 185 pieces. Guess whose name is on the title? mine)
- A 2000 Jeep Wrangler.It's lifted, has a bunch of bells and whistles, and is actually worth more than $1000. Why do we own this?
- A 1991 Chevy Suburban. It is actually in premo condition. It's our "grocery getter".
- Super Turd...eh whatever she is.
There is an old Jeep truck that my husband has been eye-balling, and it goes up for auction next month. Dear God, Please let someone with a really deep wallet show up and way out-bid my husband.
Gee, a comic book collection seems like a great hobby now, huh?