Friday, March 14, 2008

My New Husband

So, those of you that regularly read this blog may have noticed that I removed the "My Husband the Political Analyst" post. I have also removed all pictures of my former husband. I guess he is a member of the witness protection program, or he has some psychotic ex-girlfriend. I think it is possible that he sensed the sarcasm in the "My Husband the Political Analyst" post. In any case, he is bitter and he wanted me to take his pictures down. So, I have obliged him. I figure I have two options: act like I'm single, or find a faux husband. I chose to find a new husband.

His name is Hans and he is an artist.

sexy man

5 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

OK that picture is gross. Yep gross. Yuck yuck yuck LOL GRoss!! OMG, Tornado Alley ha? That is pretty scary. When my Ab (now 7) was 1.5 yrs old there was a major storm and I knew, just knew that there would be a tornado (here in MD) ANyway I quickly figured out what I'd do if one came. That night (after watching the weather all day) Two sisters were killed in a tornado in Laurel, MD that is less than 10miles from us!! Luckily the tornado did not hit our town and hardly did any damage except for those two beautiful girls.

Bridget said...

woo-hoo! He is Hot! oh and an artist, you lucky girl! I am actually slightly jelous LOL! :)

That Nora Girl said...

Artists are sexy and make for sensitive lovers.... no?

The Garske's said...

HA!! That made me laugh!!!!

EthansMommy said...

What are you doing sleeping with my ex???!!